Senior Marketing Manager
Laboratory Perfumes is a sustainable beauty company for all genders. We work with local suppliers to create beautiful, scented products while minimising their impact on the environment. We have a growing UK and global presence and are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to support and nurture this growth.
Laboratory Perfumes requires a Senior Marketing Manager that will play a key role in executing the existing marketing strategy, as well as further developing the strategy to grow Brand Awareness, Engagement and Conversion. They will be expected to take ownership of the website (Shopify) and marketing accounts and make data-driven decisions independently, balancing creativity and innovation with measurable outcomes pivoting, when needed, to optimise a strategy based on insights and prior campaign learnings. This will be informed by previous marketing experience and an enthusiasm for aesthetics, lifestyle content and storytelling.
They will be involved in creative concepting and working in collaboration with the CEO/COO to bring campaigns to life. They will be responsible for planning, scheduling, monitoring and reporting of all organic social content. This will include planning and attending campaign shoots as well as capturing in-house phone content for use on social media platforms e.g. Instagram, TikTok.
They will build the Laboratory Perfumes brand and community by engaging with our following and cultivating influencer relationships and brand partnerships/ collaboration.
They will have strong interpersonal skills and will excel at developing relationships with existing Laboratory Perfumes wholesale clients. They will be responsible for managing and opening a number of wholesale accounts and will assist with managing the marketing budgets and content for larger clients.
- Implement and manage strategy, growth and development of the performance marketing channels with commercial, long-term Laboratory Perfumes vision. You will be responsible for managing the critical path to ensure delivery of business KPIs.
- Monitor and implement the marketing budget and KPIs annually, adjusting quarterly based on outcomes across the full marketing channels
- Ensure results are incorporated into future strategy and improvement of each channel.
- Management and development of our customer database. You will develop social and e-mail strategies to drive successful revenue-generating campaigns from beginning to end. You support in delivering KPIs to drive traffic to the website and sales for both E-Commerce and Retail.
- Focus on driving traffic, conversion, and customer engagement through newsletters, trigger communications, customer lifecycle, marketing and promotional campaigns.
- Create and deliver sales-driving newsletters (Mail-Chimp) aligned with brand identity, carrying out test-and-learn strategy.
- Keep on top of industry trends and best practices to contribute ideas to the overall marketing strategy, across channels including but not limited to email, social media, events, direct mail and website.
- Own end-to-end execution and optimisation of our Customer sales cycle, including of but not limited to new customer acquisition and retention.
- Work with the CEO/COO to plan and execute brand campaigns / product campaigns / seasonal moments.
- Work with the CEO/COO to evolve brand guidelines, ensuring brand consistency across channels and customers and ensuring customers are using correct, up to date guidelines and assets
You will fly in this role if you…
- Know your stuff with 2+ years working within the marketing and advertising industry.
- You’re ambition and growth oriented, comfortable with getting stuck in and working within a lean organisation, pivoting quickly
- You have a solid understanding of budgeting and reporting
- You have a solid understand of managing social media accounts and enjoy adapting to the industry and social media trends across Meta, Tiktok etc.
- You’re an excellent communicator and thrive at building long-term relationships
We are offering:
20 days annual leave (not including bank holidays)
Bonus if all targets are met/exceeded
A pension contribution
To apply or for any questions, please send your CV to email@example.com